Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I had a lump in the inside of the vaginal wall and it was itchy there was NO soreness I soaked in water and baking soda and the itching stopped. Should I use a Monistat

By Anonymous February 19, 2015 - 9:35am
Rate This

Shall I follow up with a monistat?

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Monistat is used to treat infections caused by fungus.

Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection include
itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva), a burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating, redness and swelling of the vulva, vaginal pain and soreness and a thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance.

I am concerned about the lump. Please consult your gynecologist and schedule an appointment for a physical exam to determine what is going on.


February 19, 2015 - 9:51am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.