I have arterial hypertension! How did I get this?

How can I get better, can I pass out anytime? How dangerous is this?? Friends like to know! Do I need to have less stress??

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Arterial hypertension is hypertension or high blood pressure.

Lifestyle changes can help you control and prevent high blood pressure, even if you're taking blood pressure medication. Eat more fruits and vegetables, reduce your sodium intake, increase physical activity, quit smoking, limit alcohol intake, and manage stress levels.

Uncontrolled high blood pressure can put you at risk for a stroke.

High Blood Pressure

High Blood Pressure Guide