Facebook Pixel

I have been having this infection for some time and have been going to the hospital but still it's still disturbing me offten.Feel pains when having sex. pls what should i do.

By December 2, 2016 - 8:47am
Rate This

I dont see my period frequently

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Gift Peters,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. I am glad you reached out to us for help.

Call to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. You have three issues that must be evaluated by a physician and cannot be done by me over the internet.

You have an irregular menstrual cycle. You experience pain during intercourse. You have a recurring infection.

Please keep us posted once you have seen a doctor.


December 2, 2016 - 9:26am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.