Q: 

I have night sweats is this a partof copd?

By Anonymous February 8, 2018 - 7:02pm

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THEM?

I have had emphysema for about five years. I was on oxygen during the day but not at night. I could go about two hours without the oxygen, and then I need it. I had a converter in the house and oxygen tanks for when I go shopping, etc. I am 64 years old and in relatively good health. The doctor said it was caused by a combination of smoking, dust here in Vegas, and 30 years of smog in California. I believed I will always need the oxygen to breathe. I quit smoking 15 years ago. But the damage has been done. January 2017 my pulmonologist and I decided to go with natural treatment and was introduced to Green House Herbal Clinic natural organic Emphysema Herbal formula, i had a total decline of symptoms with this Emphysema Herbal formula treatment. The infections, shortness of breath, fatigue, dry cough and other symptoms has subsided. Visit Green House Herbal Clinic official website w ww . greenhouseherbalclinic .com or email herbs@ greenhouseherbalclinic. com. I have had great improvement with my over all respiration with this product and i breath very much easier, i can never be thankful enough to nature

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

Night sweats can be caused by low oxygen due to your COPD - have you discussed this with your doctor?
Are you female and over 40? If so, you could be starting peri-menopause which also causes night sweats.

Treatment will vary depending on why you have these night sweats - your doctor can help you more.

We have an article on ways to treat night sweats - you can take a look at it here (cut and paste): https://www.empowher.com/condition/night-sweats/treatments

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Guide