Facebook Pixel

I have raised bumps on my clitorus and it hurts to touch them or pee. Any help as to how I can relieve the pain?

By March 27, 2016 - 7:16am
Rate This

I went to the doctor and they said I had a UTI. They gave me medicine but I think the bumps are irritated when I go to the bathroom.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
It is great that you are being treated for the urinary tract infection. However, UTI's do not cause vaginal sores. The sores need to be diagnosed and treated as well.
Bumps on the female genitals are usually called Female Genital Sores and are usually caused by sexually transmitted infection.
You need to see a gynecologist for an examination and be tests to STDs if you are sexually active.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that describes 10 things to know about genital herpes.

March 27, 2016 - 6:30pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.