I have very dry itchy skin.

The hair on my vagina is the worst. I had chemo and radiation 3 years ago. Ever since,, my skin is very dry and itchy. The hair in the vaginal is awful. It is not a vaginal infection. It is totally different.

Welcome to EmpowHER. As someone who has been battling cancer for the last decade, and received both chemotherapy and radiation therapy, I am personally aware of the effects on the skin and hair.

Consider speaking with either your gynecologist or oncologist about this. There may be special or specific products to help with the dry and itchy skin.