Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I'm in so much pain doctor's say it's fibromyalgia what can I do

By Anonymous March 28, 2018 - 10:01am
Rate This

I hurt in my back neck arms chest my ribs is so sore and nothing the doctor do is helping.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon
Ask your doctor for a referral to a fibromyalgia specialist. I think you'll get a lot more help there than with your general internist. A rheumatologist or neurologist may be your best bet.
You can read more about Fibro here on our page (cut and paste): https://www.empowher.com/condition/fibromyalgia
I hope you feel better soon.

March 28, 2018 - 2:32pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Related Checklists

Fibromyalgia Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!