Hi there
I was 9 weeks pregnant but the ultrasound showed no heartbeat and just the sac they said I can't be 9 wks the sac was 17mm and should've been 23mm ? Or 25
I miscarriaged naturally a few days ago I saw I believe an emberyo but didn't want to look too close
I had no progesterone a couple days before this my hcg was around 6900 and rose to 8500 2 days before so I am wondering what I did wrong ? Not enough progesterone? Or the baby was already gone 3 wks prior ? Help

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry this happened to you. This is a question to ask your doctor. We can't say as to why this may have happened. Even your doctor may or may not be able to say for sure.

Keep us updated.

Miscarriage Guide