My husband was diagnosed last July with stage 4 lung cancer. Dr said its not curable

He had radiation then hot Alitma for chemo and during that time the cancer spread to other lung. He has non small cell lung cancer. He told us he couldnt have surgery and its non curable. He has 1 in Dr lung where started and conti ually spread to let lung He has 3 in that lung. Is now on Immunotherapy.Dr a I'd he has up To 5 yrs . it's been a yr.already. Can you tell Me bout how long he has Hes
Sick and doesn't want to eat. I'm worried.
Thank you
Faith Pletcher

Hello, Faith. Thank you for writing to us.

People with advanced lung cancer often feel very fatigued and don't feel like eating. These problems can sometimes be very difficult to manage. With effective pain medications, it should be possible for your husband to be comfortable. I can't know how long he will have. His doctor might be able to give you his opinion on this. I'm sure the love and support of you and your family will help him for whatever time he has left. And I hope that love and support will extend to you as well.

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer Guide