Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Name of doctoral field to have an appointment?

By Anonymous May 8, 2012 - 12:16pm
Rate This

Hi, I am trying to find an office to have an appointment with Virologist so I can have numerous questions with interpreting service but I am out of luck to find the virologist. I rather to do that because I want to get all questions answered in a short notice rather than reading too many articles and some have not answers my questions. STD, STI, virus, and more topics I need to discuss with a virologist. Any suggestion on what keyword to use to look up for my area to call and make an appointment with? Thank you.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Get Email Updates

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!