seen I was younger in grade 8,i started having blood after urinating and burning on the vulva during niet after 5 years this stop, I started seeing lot of very very thick white discharge en get very wet like I pee myself after sex is too much ,I have bee

I did syphil and HIV testing

+++Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

If you think you might a vaginal infection, see your doctor. I wouldn't be able to tell you with any certainty as you need to be examined. Did you see a doctor when you tested for HIV and Syphilis? If not, it might be a good idea to be examined as well.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide