signs of lung cancer?

By Anonymous January 4, 2012 - 10:41am

what are the early signs of lung cancer? Could you ask your Dr to run cancer test?

Hi, I'm Anjana and I'm 36 years old. I have since 2 weeks now each morning experiencing at first blood in sputum, and now it is pink to quite dark brown.
I'm also having some pain (discomfort) in the chest and back. Pain in the chest after work out, and rapid breathing as well. I'm coughing now since more than a week. After coughing and that pink or brown sputum comes out, I feel like a hot sensation in my lungs, and at times an icy sensation mostly at rest.
Could you please guide me, and is it lung cancer or something else...