Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Something fleshy in my vagina

By Anonymous August 8, 2014 - 10:59am
Rate This


I am pretty upset about something fleshy in my vagina, it's where hymen's supposed to be... Here is the picture, please tell me if this is abnormal or something... Thank you so much in advance

Add a Comment2 Comments

Hi Anon,

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER! Unfortunately we had to remove the photo you linked to because it is deemed inappropriate, according to our site policies. 

Could you explain your health concern in more detail though? Explain your symptoms, any pain, etc. and we will do our best to help you with your health concern.

I would still recommend visiting your doctor or gynecologist for the most thorough diagnosis. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we would be happy to help you!


August 11, 2014 - 8:45am

Hello Anonymous,

I cannot tell you what this is because I cannot see what you are referring to. No picture was attached to your question.

Did you just notice this fleshy mass? Schedule an appointment with your doctor. Your gynecologist can examine you and determine what this is.


August 10, 2014 - 10:56am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.