stable Bilateral pubic rami fractures from fall & possibly pregnant

I fell off a 3rd floor balcony 3 weeks ago and broke my pelvis. I went to the emergency room and they found that I had stable fractures. I don't have a regular doctor or insurance. I also might be pregnant--it would be the first month, but my boyfriend and I were trying before this accident, because I'm 39 years old. I'm concerned that if I am pregnant the pelvic bones won't heal properly and/or the baby might not get enough nutrients. If I'm not pregnant, how long should I wait before we try? I don't have many years left and it would be my first pregnancy.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Pelvic Fracture