Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Walking Vacalitis:

By Anonymous March 4, 2011 - 3:19pm
Rate This

I have Lupus also, and I am on treatment with one of the best Rumetologist, in Berverly Hills his name is Dr. Wallce the person that wrote the book of lupus. is there any other Medication to treat Lupus besides taking anymore Meds.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hi Anonymous,
If you are referring to Daniel J. Wallace, M.D., you are correct that he is a specialist in the field of rheumatology. You are fortunate to be under his care and I suggest that you discuss any questions you may have about medications and new treatments with him.

March 4, 2011 - 5:47pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!