Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Where is a treatment center that deals with Antisocial Persoanlity disorder? I would like the closest to Texas

By Anonymous February 15, 2011 - 1:31pm
Rate This

My 19 year old son is currently in a dual diagnosis treatment center, from the test results his is has antisocial personality disorder. Our insurance allows for 6 weeks residential treatment for mental issues and was wondering if there is a residential treatment center that deals with this disorder, if so we are interested in the one closest to Texas

Add a Comment1 Comments


Anonymous new
Hi Anonymous,
Begin with your insurance company: get a list of approved residential treatment centers that are covered by your policy. Then you can choose one that is closest you.
Consult your son's current therapist: see if he or she has any recommendations of residential treatment centers that would be best meet your son's needs.
Hope you find the best treatment center to help your son.
February 15, 2011 - 6:39pm

February 16, 2011 - 11:12am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Get Email Updates

Antisocial Personality Disorder Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!