Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

who do you report an incident of blood exposure to in the state of iowa?

By Anonymous April 28, 2011 - 7:01pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anonymous,
Your employer should have a designated action plan for dealing with blood exposure in the workplace. Protective equipment should be provided to help safeguard employees from exposure. In the state of Iowa, I believe you should report any incident to your boss, and you and/or they should report it to human resources, and they need to record it with the State Department of Labor for proper evaluation and follow-up. Check with your boss, and human resources department where you work, and you also can locate information on your state's government website: www.iowa.gov
Good luck, and let us know if you need further information.

April 29, 2011 - 7:06am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

AIDS / HIV Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!