If you are looking to lose weight and get healthy, increasing your metabolism and burning greater number of calories will certainly help you achieve that. So if you are wondering how to achieve this result, here are some easy exercises that you can try out yourself at home. These exercises will target specific muscle groups in your body, in order to achieve your desired weight level.
Begin with Warm Up Exercises
You should never plunge straight into any exercise routine without warming yourself up. Here are some warm up full body exercises that can help loosen your body before going into a full body workout . Begin with on the spot jogging and then break into seal jacks. Do each of these for a minute. Next move into butt kicks and do a nice static stretch after it. Next, stretch out your arms a bit, with a twist and a reach on each side and finally end with 5 shoulder rotations back and forth followed by neck rotations. You are now ready to jump into the full body workout.
- Starting with plank jacks will help you tone your lower back muscles and lose fat while you’re at it. Do this for a whole minute and ensure that your butt is squeezed well while doing this or you will strain your back. Once your minute is up, you can take a break for 15 seconds. You might start feeling it in your shoulders, but that’s alright. Just hold yourself firm, squeeze your abs and your butt while doing it. Follow this up with a one leg box step. It is best to start off slow till you get your balance and then move into quick reps. You will definitely feel the load on the front and back of your legs with this exercise. The one leg box step exercise works very well to help you burn thigh fat. After 30 seconds, switch to the other foot and keep your butt squeezed for the entire time.
- You can then move into the squat jump with forward punches. These jumps will help tone and give you a lean body while burning a large number of calories in the process. Take 1kg dumbbells in your hands to do the punches each time you come up after your squat. Ensure that your lower back is not being strained in the process. Alternate your hand at each jump and ensure full extension of your arms.
- Your next exercise is an inch worm to a push-up. You just have to keep walking forward on your hands and add a push up at the end. This will help work the major muscles of your lower body. The push up will help work your upper body as well.
- For this mountain climber, you need to pull your feet wide out, one leg at a time. It is great for your hip as well as your butt. Adding mountain climbers to a weight loss routine will help you burn off large amounts of calories with just a set or two of them. They also strengthen your legs and core muscles. Make sure your chest is up while doing this.
- Follow this up with a plank shuffle to a T. All you need to do is get into the plank position and then open up into a T after taking a few steps to each side. Although you will feel a tight pull in your shoulders, it will work your mid and upper back as well we your core muscles and the back of the shoulders. The seventh exercise is a Bulgarian squat. Make sure you are holding a 90 degree angle while doing this. This will help tone your butt well. Keep your movements slow and controlled. Moving into the next exercise, you will be doing a box jump. Remember to land on your toes so that there is no pressure on your knees. This exercise will help tone your calf muscles and your gluteus. It is also good for burning fat and strengthening your leg muscles. An exercise like this will make you increase your fast twitch muscle fibres. They will also help you develop proper balance while strengthening your core and lower body.
- Follow this up with a lateral shuffle and add a kickback to it. This exercise works well on triceps and on the legs. Change your arms after 30 second and keep your back straight. Keep your elbows really close to your body while doing this. Finally, end your routine with a 45-degree leg abduction. Hold this position and change sides after a few seconds. If you need assistance in doing these exercises.
These exercises will help work on different parts of your body while helping you burn off that much dreaded fat and get yourself back into perfect shape.
Working out is essentially the process of breaking down your muscle tissue and then letting it repair so it becomes thicker and stronger. The time in which your body is repairing is known as the anabolic state, and it begins immediately after working out. Eggs are a good post-workout food because they are highly nutritious and have protein. Whether you eat them fried, scrambled, boiled or mix them into a shake, they are loaded with good stuff for your body.It is a very good idea to eat eggs daily to increase the muscle growth. Egg is a versatile food that is easily available. Its nutrition value is very high as available in chicken and meat. If you want to build muscle then the egg will be a complete food to eat daily. You can eat 1 whole egg daily.