For a perfect finish is convenient, after cutting nails, file them to eliminate irregularities and peaks, and always leave them with about 3 millimeters to protect the finger
Cut your nails is a task that is both aesthetics and hygiene is very important to learn to cut the nails properly to give a good appearance and prevent them from forming in them the famous felons and pellejitos that can end up being quite a problem.
Usually there are many centers Beauty where services for cleaning, cutting and give a nice appearance to nails offer such places is usually costly and takes away a lot of time with which we sometimes do not. Do you want to cut and give a nice appearance to your nails saving time and money?
Maintaining hygiene is very important for all types of activity, hands are always visible to all people and through them can identify the type of work we do every day, hygiene we have each day and how aesthetically care. The care of the fingernails is very important for beauty and hygiene, nail clippers and nail fix is a good habit that must have if we look a healthy nails and beautiful.
You will need:
I. Exfoliating soap or liquid disinfectant.
II. Cuticle remover.
III. 1 orange stick.
IV. A short wire cutters cuticle.
V. A thick emery board.
VI. Nail clippers.
What should you do?
1. First it is recommended to soak nails for 5 or 10 minutes in a bowl of water with soap. Thus nails soften a bit and it becomes easier to cut.
2. Before finishing the soaking is appropriate to apply liquid soap or disinfectant scrub and you guarantee total hygiene of your nails and hands.
3. Applied to the cuticle area some cuticle remover (the cuticle is the continuation of the skin of the fingers. Its function is to protect the birth and growth of the nail) then ends up soaking and dry your fingernails.
4. Take the orange stick with its tip shaped end cuticles off the nail, then with its flat end pulled back.
5. If you want to remove excess cuticle and other pellejitos that form around your nail, using pliers carefully cut cuticle.
6. In short nail clippers nail in the size that you want, it is recommended to leave at least about 3 millimeters away to protect your fingers. Cut your nails straight, leaving jagged edges or corners.
7. Finally uses the file to the shape you want, you can make round, square or oval.
Cutting the toenails
The toenails are as important as the hands. While these nails are not as exposed as the hands, it is also vital to give good hygiene and cut to prevent fungus and ingrown toenails can end up causing you pain that.
Clean and cut the nails often make us look a healthy and aesthetically beautiful feet, will be perfect for those occasions where you want to look an open shoe where you must expose your nails.
You will need:
a) Exfoliating soap.
b) Cuticle remover.
c) Plier short cuticle.
d) Straight nail clippers.
e) A thick emery board.
f) 1 orange stick.
What should you do?
A. As with hands, it is recommended to put your feet soak for about 15 minutes, at this point you should apply exfoliating soap preferably disinfectant.
B. Apply cuticle remover and remove excess cuticle using the orange stick and cutting pliers with short cuticle.
C. In the case of the feet, nails should be cut into square shape, should not be short corners because this can cause ingrown toenails. The ideal here is to use a straight nail clippers to avoid rounding the corners as do the other nail clippers.
D. After cutting the nail and leave it completely straight, the last step will be filing them gently without losing the straight nail (this is done to soften a bit the nail after cutting).