Most of the breast cancers start with a lump but comparatively breast cancer start with a feeling of thickness or weightiness of the breast. The skin of the breasts can be red and inflammatory too. The cancer cells inside the breasts use to block the breast vessels that contain the lymph. This lymph actually made of fluid that provides white cells to the tissues as well as use to remove the bacteria. Many breast cancer screening devices like the whole situation under a breast examination to further clarify the condition.
Some of the symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer are as below,
• Redness over the whole breast is a clear symptom of inflammatory breast cancer. It also happens that these symptoms can disappear sometimes.
• You may notice a hard, swelled and enlarged breast than earlier.
• You may feel as your breasts are very warm.
• Your breasts can look like an Orange-peel in look. This is also one of the symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer.
• You may notice that your breast skin is giving a feeling as having a bruise over it. Apart from bruise, it can look like having edges, ridges, or rashes on it.
• The lymph nodes which are actually below your arm or above the collarbone can be swelled.
• Your nipples may turn inwardly or can have a flat look too.
• You can feel aching or scorching over your breasts.
The Real Agony:
Unfortunately, the situation becomes more painful to accept when things are not going the way they should have to actually. The symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer are quite clear yet sometimes people are confused to differentiate this swelling with the common infection based swelling. Another reason is the disappearance of the inflammation for the time being and then its recurrence. Few of the women with such symptoms are given the antibiotic therapy as given to the people with any infection. Here we and those who are treating us need to realize the seriousness of the situation. Any skin infection or the particular one over breasts mastitis also has some related symptoms like fever.
Even after having the antibiotic treatment if you are not getting rid of the swelling, more tests should be done to identify the real cause. Like the other cancer treatments this sort of cancer will also be treated with the combination of several strategies like chemotherapy, radiation etc. the real treatment can be selected after the initial and ten secondary tests. The additional treatments can also be given after chemotherapy and even after surgery to stop the risk of recurring of the disease. This is probably the most important part of the treatment. The most threatening thing about this inflammatory cancer is the aggressive stat of this cancer, so one can develop it again after the treatment even. As a precautionary measure doctors usually prefer some extra treatment for the prevention of recurrence.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.