It’s Be Well Wednesday! Hope you are feeling enthusiastic and ready for a fabulous Fourth of July full of family, friends, fun and delicious food! Today, I wanted to share some “soul food inspiration” with you – much like Chicken Soup for the soul. These soul foods are the non-edible forms of nourishment that feed and fill up our hearts and souls. This is one of my all-time favorite “soul food” quotes that I love to share with my clients. Hope you enjoy!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. We are all meant to shine, as children do. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.”
– Marianne Williamson
Let's choose to make it a great rest of the week full of love and light! Speaking of light, what is one thing you can do this week to support you to "let your light shine"?
Here are a few ideas -
* Show up as your authentic self - be real, be you
* Create a fulfilling career where you want to share your message with the world
* Make your self-care a priority - like an airplane mask, take care of yourself and you are better able and equipped to take care of the people you love around you
* Nurture the relationship you have with yourself - positive self talk, meditations, eating healthy food that supports you and gives you nourishment
* Enjoy a few moments of quiet time each day to touch base with your Higher Power and nourish yourself spiritually
Cheers to you and letting your authentic light shine today and every day!
#letyourauthenticlightshine #bewell #bewellconnections