If you’re on a gluten-free diet, the simple task of finding something to eat can suddenly become a nightmare. Thankfully, gluten-free products, restaurants, and websites are popping up everywhere as more and more people make the decision to banish gluten from their diets. In fact, the week of December 16-22 is Gluten-Free Baking Week. And in celebration, we’ve compiled the top 10 sites offering delicious, gluten-free recipes:
1. For imaginative recipes using the freshest of ingredients, browse Karina’s concoctions at GlutenFreeGoddess.com.
2. AllRecipes.com provides a vast and easily searchable recipe database with an impressive gluten-free section.
3. When you join Food.com, not only can you review the recipes that you try, but you can also upload recipes of your own. With such a large community of members sharing their culinary ideas, you’ll never run out of great gluten-free meal options.
4. GlutenFreeda.com is an online magazine all about living gluten-free that boasts the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the world.
5. For more information about Celiac Disease, as well as tips on and recipes for living gluten-free, visit Celiac.com.
6. 101Cookbooks.com is a fantastic blog by a woman who decided to stop collecting cookbooks and start cooking instead. She focuses on natural ingredients and has a large collection of gluten-free recipes to choose from.
7. After struggling with health problems all her life, Shauna at GlutenFreeGirl.com finally discovered she had Celiac Disease. She’s now living gluten-free, and provides her readers with the tools to do the same.