With so many websites devoted to pregnancy and parenting these days, it’s difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. Well, the sites below are sure to clear things up. These blogs are full of informative articles that help their readers navigate the difficult waters of parenting.
1. The best-selling book What to Expect When You’re Expecting has spawned a great website. At WhatToExpect.com, various bloggers provide helpful articles on everything from baby’s first kick to the first day of school.
2. If you’re looking for a support structure, try CafeMom.com. Their online community of moms is huge, with members sharing helpful advice and parenting stories.
3. BabyCenter.com is an all-inclusive site featuring helpful advice, the latest studies, an online community of real parents, and – best of all – personalized email newsletters.
4. We all know that pregnancy involves putting on some weight. For the bloggers at FitPregnancy.com, gaining it the healthy way is their goal. And they have tons of great information about everything from prenatal exercise to postnatal nutrition to help make this goal a reality.
5. MyPregnancyGuide.com helps its readers through every stage of pregnancy, all the way from preconception to baby names.
6. There are some fantastic tools available at BabyZone.com, including a baby name finder, new parent to-do list, and developmental stage guide. It’s the perfect blog to turn to for information about every stage of the parenting process.
7. The best thing about JustMommies.com is that they take a child’s entire life into account, not just their early years. Because being a parent doesn’t stop when your child learns to talk, goes to kindergarten, or graduates from high school. So this blog prepares you for your child’s difficult teen years as well as those terrible twos.
Whether you’re expecting, trying to conceive, or already have a little bundle of joy, these blogs can make life a little easier. And every little bit helps!