Typically, getting pregnant takes a great deal of planning and preparation. However, when you have trouble with fertility, a little extra effort is required. For help keeping track of cycles, appointments, and other important information, try using one (or all) of these great online tools:
1. Visit BabyMed.com for a wide variety of online tools and calendars to help you keep track of the important things before and after you get pregnant.
3. For the best calendars and calculators, join MyMonthlyCycles.com. You can track your cycle events and receive helpful reminders, then print off detailed reports to share with your OB/Gyn.
4. MothersSpace.in can help you stay organized during every step of your pregnancy, from getting pregnant to taking baby home. Explore the ovulation calculator, pre-conception checklist, and other invaluable tools.
5. BabyCenter.com provides parents with expert answers and information about your child from conception to grade school. This site spells out baby costs, provides lists of baby names, and offers information from both professionals and moms.
6. ConceiveOnline.com features medical tools that can help with infertility, including tips on seeing a specialist, information on fertility drugs, and adoption success stories.
7. For a very accurate ovulation calculator, visit OvulationCalculator.com. This handy site also provides informative articles on a monthly basis.
If you’re having trouble conceiving, or are just feeling frustrated with the whole process, remember to stay hopeful. Each of these websites offers dozens of tools, as well as information and advice from hundreds of women just like you to lend support as you take this important step in your life.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.