When life gets hectic, sometimes the best thing you can do is take an hour to pamper yourself. But these days, who can afford the pricey treatments offered at a spa? Thankfully, the Internet is in the throes of a widespread DIY trend and there are many ideas for easy, inexpensive spa treatments you can do right in your own home.
1. Body scrubs are a great way to invigorate and renew your skin from top to bottom. However, even buying scrubs to use at home can get expensive. At WholeLiving.com, there are dozens of recipes for making different types of your own.
2. When indulging in a little pampering, your feet can easily be forgotten. GuidetoLivingNaturally.com provides its readers with plenty of great ideas for pedis, footbaths, and other soothing ways to take care of your tootsies.
3. Every now and then, your hair could use a little pampering as well. There are many recipes and ideas for at-home hair treatments at NationalMassageCertification.org that could give your hair new life and luster.
4. At SpainDex.com, you’ll find an abundance of DIY ideas for great facials. No matter your favorite scent, your budget, or your skin needs, you’ll find the perfect recipe for silky smooth skin.
5. You use your hands every day and, as a result, they can become a little rough.
At FitnessMagazine.com, there are lots of great ideas for manis and other ways to pamper your skin and ensure soft, smooth hands.
If you find yourself getting stressed or worn out from the daily grind, consider treating yourself to an at-home spa day. Using any (or all) of these DIY ideas will do you a world of good!