Facebook Pixel

What Type Of Doctor Should A Woman See About Her Migraines? - Dr. Bernstein (VIDEO)

By Expert
Rate This

Dr. Bernstein explains the proper doctor a woman should see about migraines.

Dr. Bernstein:
You need to see most likely a neurologist, but sometimes primary care providers can be really good caregivers for patients who have migraines. OB/GYN doctors often know a lot as well. So what you want to do is try to find somebody who has the knowledge, who comes recommended, and is going to be sympathetic to you.

Visit Dr. Bernstein at the Cambridge Health Alliance Website:

View Dr.Bernstein's Videos:



Get Email Updates

Migraine Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!