12 days late

Hi, my last period was last july 10, and my last sex with my boyfriend was aug 18, we are always doing withdrawal and always unprotected, and i still dont have my period yet. I have signs of sore breast, lower back pain and have creamy white discharge almost a week now. It is my first time to be delayed this far. Is there a possibility of pregnancy when withdrawal? Please help. Thanks a lot

Hi Char.vicencio

The withdrawal method is not as reliable as other birth control methods such as the pill or condoms so pregnancy may be at play. You need to take a pregnancy test to know. Please take one so you know where you stand.