2 periods in 1 month came on the 7th was supposed to start on the 18 then came on the 18th missed two bc pills then took them at the same time I had sex the last week of November and last wed and Thursday could I be pregnant

By Anonymous December 21, 2015 - 2:49pm

Back ache red and brown blood

It's difficult to answer your question the way it's written. Please re-write it so we can understand it and we can help you further.

November 20th I started me period I'm on it for 7 days . I stated a new pack of pills on the 26th . Then my period was supposed to start on December 18th but came early on the 7th . I was bleeding for about 9 days . Then my period starts again on the 18th very heavy the first two days . At this point I am down to my last row of pills . During the week Of thanksgiving I did have sex and I was bleeding on the 27th it was red , brown and pink all together . I also had sex again on Wednesday the 16th & Thursday . I did miss two pills last week but I took all 3 of them together . What should I do? My back has been hurting and I been sleeping a lot

HERWriter Guide (reply to Neisha22)

Hi Neisha

Back pain associated with pregnancy (if pregnancy is your concern and I assume it is) doesn't happen in the first weeks, it's generally the second or third trimester.

If you never miss your pill you should not have this irregular bleeding so you may have a hormonal imbalance that needs to be checked by a doctor.

Missing two pills is ok if you make them up on the third day with that days pill too, but if it happens in weeks 1 or 2, it's recommended that a condom be used for the next 7 days.

A pregnancy test is accurate 12-21 days after sex. Keep taking your pills and call a doctor to make an appointment about all your bleeding and fatigue.

Ok thank you Susan