21 and trying to get pregnant HELP PLEASE!

By June 7, 2013 - 2:53pm

I'm 21 healthy regular periods. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for ten consecutive months with no luck. I know under 30 years old it typically isn't time to worry unless no results after a consecutive year of trying but considering my details I'm really starting to wonder if I am even able to get pregnant. I know I may just be impatient and or panicking but what are your honest opinions and advice ladies? Thank you!

Hi Tori

If you are understanding the best ways to get pregnant (keeping track of your cycle, knowing the signs of ovulation, having sex every other day etc) then it may be time to talk to a doctor about possible infertility - both of you will need to be checked.

Are you pretty solid on knowing the best times of the month and understanding ovulation etc?

Doctors do tend to prefer to wait a full year though but that's only a couple of months away.

Good luck to you both!

Female Infertility, Overview