3 - 4 weeks of bleeding, Is it possible I am pregnant?

It was about July 22 when i started spotting, right around the time of ovulation and i did not worry about that, it was normal for me to spot. Although i continued spotting to August 7th. The spotting was light, about a drop or two daily. On August 8th, i thought i had got my period. I bled normal for about 2 days, then it got very light and then back to spotting. I am not sure what is going on. Some days it seems like a normal period and and then its light spotting again. I have always been very regular with the 7 day period, occasional cramping and tiredness. I feel fine, no cramping, no tiredness, no pain, nothing except the bleeding. I am 27, my husband and I don't use contraceptives, haven't for 4 years now. I am not sure if I am pregnant or not, I don't know if this is normal bleeding for early pregnancy or 1st pregnancy. What could it be?

HI Anon

Have you taken a pregnancy test? If not, you should do that immediately.

Bleeding and spotting for 4 straight weeks is not normal. You may have an diagnosed issue with your reproductive system or a cyst. You may have a hormonal balance.  A checkup with your doctor will give your further answers. 

If you have been having unprotected sex for four years and have never become pregnant, you need to mention this to your doctor if you are looking to have children in the future. You or your husband may have a fertility issue. 

Will you put a call into your doctor?