3 days late for my period

Hi, im 15 years old and turning 16 soon. So my boyfriend and I were dry humping Thursday, he was naked but i was wearing shorts but he precued. On Fiday we decided to try it but no clothes on. He teased me by touching my vagina with his penis but he did not go in nor cm. I was supposed to get my period on Saturday and I am 3 days late, there has been a really small amount of blood but im usually really heavy on the first day. There was only blood if i wiped it with a toilet paper. I looked up what spotting is and it said it could be implantation? I was wondering if there was a chance for pregnancy...

sorry to bother you again susan,
I don't know if this is relevant or not but i started getting diarrhea yesterday and i still have my period, does this have anything to do with pregnancy?

HERWriter Guide (reply to ellie-phant)

Hi again

No, this has nothing to do with pregnancy. 

Ellie, you are not pregnant, I don't know how to say it any other way. 

You cannot get pregnant from what you described. 

It sounds like your period is starting - implantation bleeding happens about 7-10 days after sex. 

You are risking pregnancy, however, if you continue on with this risky behavior. You can engaging in unsafe sexual behavior as there is a risk of ejaculation thus raising the risk of pregnancy, even slightly. Being a teen mom is about the worst thing you could face so you need to be responsible. Engaging in sexual behaviors also means responsibility. 

I wish you the best,

Hi Susan, so I finally got my period and I'm 3 days in but today I had a major blood clot the size of a golf ball... is that normal? my period is usually heavy but this is the biggest clot I've ever had. does this mean anything?

Some women get clots, it's nothing to worry about (and it's not a miscarriage).