3 months no period, negative pregnancy test

By October 4, 2015 - 7:44pm

Hi I'm Roxanne, I'm 20 and me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. I've never missed a period under any circmstances. Now it's been about 3 months that I haven't had a period and every pregnancy test I take comes out negative. Can some one give me any advice on what can be wrong with me?? :/

Hi Roxanne!

My advice is to see a doctor. If you have never missed periods before and are not getting periods now that you're trying, then you need to find out why. It could be partly emotional (stress) or it could be something physical, or both. Your doctor may do a scan, just to rule pregnancy out. Pregnancy tests are generally very accurate but there is some possibility that you are pregnant.

Amenorrhea Guide