9 weeks pregnant or irregular period? Please help

I have a question, I stopped my birth control (after 8 years) on May 21st, 2015. I got somewhat of a 2-day period at the end of June from the 18-20. Then I had sex (well my ex only was in for 30 seconds) so he didn't finish, on July 4th and worried about pre-ejaculation I took plan B on July 5th at 8:00 at night. I bled about 5 days later for 2 days and then on July 11th I had light brown spotting in my underwear again (IB?) all of July and beginning of August I was nauseous in waves but I got my "expected" period on August 8-10, again only 2 days but heavy enough for tampons. And then on the 13th I bled again for one day very heavy. I have taken about 3 pregnancy tests each month ALL negative. Now it's September and my period which was supposed to come on the 8th is 10 days late. Again 6 pregnancy tests ALL negative. I have no symptoms. I haven't had nausea not since July. I would be 9 or 10 weeks right? I would know by now right?

I would think you'd be aware if you were 9 weeks pregnant but we hear lots of stories of women who aren't. Our bodies are all different.
However, since all your tests are negative, and you have no symptoms at all, that would indicate that you are not pregnant. It can take a woman up to three months to become regular again after being on the Pill and since you have also taken emergency contraception this may have contributed to not being regular again, although that was two months ago.

Were you regular before you went on the Pill? I know that was 8 years ago but think back. If you weren't, this may explain the irregularity.