Abdominal Pain

Just got off my period on the 22 of June. Now i've got a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. Could you please let me know what you think?

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
The lower left abdomen is not only where your ovaries are but also the descending colon. Sometimes when digestion is difficult you feel pain as the waste rounds the corner in the colon for elimination. The colon often pushes on other organs during the process and causes pain.
This is one possibility. The other possibility is trouble in the ovaries. If the pain continues for days then you may want to get an ultrasound of your ovaries.