About delay o periods

By October 10, 2016 - 12:07pm

Hii madam I am sagan choudhary that allready talk with u early
I want to ask that from today i am not feeling well and it feel like womating again and again these is because of ipill or it is the sign of pregency.
Upto now my periods also not came,what should i do weather i should wait for some time or take any tablet from which i will not be pregent
Can u suggest me any tablet from i be in the periods.

Hi again Sagan

I was the moderator who helped you before.

Plan B, as talked about, is up to 95% effective and can delay the next period. If you had sex more than two weeks ago, you can take a pregnancy test now.

I know you are very concerned about pregnancy as you are not ready for a baby so you need to make sure your partner uses condoms 100% of the time or go on a different form of birth control like an implant or the Pill. Talk to your doctor about your options.

You should not depend on emergency pills to prevent pregnancy - they are to be used for emergencies only. They can also make your cycle very irregular.