about a missed period

I make sex with my boyfriend one day before of my maturity date.my maturity date was 15th July but I make sex with my boyfriend on14th July.I missed my period for 10days.how can I get my missed period.which tablet will I eat to get a missed period immediately.

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER with your concerns!

There is no pill you can take to get your period "immediately". While pregnancy right before a period is rare, it can happen. You need to take a pregnancy test before anything else, to rule that out.

If you are negative for pregnancy, you can talk to your doctor about getting your cycle back to normal again.