About period

By October 8, 2016 - 3:19am

I had a sex with my hubby on sunday night 11 or 12 and i taken an ipill as on tuesday 9 pm that within 72 hours i had taken with an ipill but on 7 there was my periods date and today is 8 upto now m periods not yet came. Always my periods come before the month but this time the month is also complete and one day increses so I am worry about my periods kindly help me in this problem

Hi Sagan choudhary!

Thank you for your question!

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small.

Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low. In your case, you may need to wait about two weeks.

Your period may now be delayed due to taking emergency contraception but this doesn't mean you're pregnant.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

Madam sorry i am distrubing u again and again but from taday i am not feeling well at all can u tell me that wheather this is a sign of pregency or because of tablet this thing is happing with me and periods also not came
Because again and again the question come into my mind that i am pregent but now i am not able to take a baby reponsibility

Can't Find Something?

Guide Blogger

ASK Moderation Guidelines