About postinor2 and sperm

Anty good evening happy Sunday Anty pls I have a question my period started 1st of Oct. And ended 4th Oct. And my bf had sex wif me but mistakenly released on 7th and I took postinor2 will I get pregnant Anty pls also teach me how to calculate my ovulation and free period pls God bless u pls help me pls

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

To learn all about ovulation, click here and always use a condom every time you have sex if you want to avoid pregnancy: http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/boost-your-chances-getting-pregnant-track-your-ovulation - copy and paste these links if you can't click on them .