About preganancy

By November 27, 2014 - 8:25pm

Hi, I'd like to ask something. Help me please.
I had my menstruation on Sept. 24 that lasted 5 days, on October 5 we had sex with my bf, my period came on October 27. From October 6 til now, we had never had any sexual intercouse, but why is it that I still have not gotten my period for November? Is there a possibility that I am pregnant? please answer me, anyone.

Hi qkla

Since your period came after you had sex with your boyfriend, you are not pregnant from that. 

Since you haven't had intercourse since then, you can't be pregnant.  Your period is only a few days late and will be along soon but take a test to ease you mind.