about pregnancy

By Anonymous February 10, 2015 - 11:46am

I showed my girl friend how to give a blowjob to me.At that time a small portion of ejaculated pre cm was stick to my hands i washed my hand with water.After washing my hand I am not sure as I was cleaned my hand with cloth or not.After 2-3 minutes i again fingered herwith same hand is there any chances for her to get pregnant.

Any sperm would have been washed off by the water, so there is no risk of pregnancy. 

But in future, washing with warm water and lots of soap is more hygienic and more courteous to your partner. 

Thank u susan cody.So there is no any problem with my issue.