about pregnancy

I gave my boyfriend hj....he didn't ejaculate..and I wiped my hand with wet handkerchief....then I went to my house, visited salon and tuff like that......at about 3 to 4 hours I wiped my genitals with my hand during bath....could I be pregnant?....I got my periods that month and it lasted for two days with normal flow....thi month I got my periods too and it was normal for 3 days...sme sites r sayng u cn b pregnant if u hv periods...I got my periods in the proper dates...but am worried to death...I took pregnancy tests but not with early morning urine....the results were negative....but please could you help me...am worried aa lot.....my mom said if u h=r pregnant then periods dosent occur for those 9 months....but still am woorid...please help

You need to stop reading anecdotes from the internet - you are not pregnant. You have having regular periods (women can bleed in pregnancy but they don't have menstrual periods where the lining of the womb is shed as the baby would not survive that) and the sexual activity you engaged in does not cause pregnancy. Additionally your tests are negative. Tests these days are very sensitive - early morning urine doesn't matter, especially a month or two after you think you got pregnant. I'm not sure why you got it into your head that you are pregnant but you are not - you can relax!

To learn more about how sex works, click here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works