About pregnancy

i gave my boyfriend hj one month from now.....I wiped my hands with wet cotton handerkerchief at school only...then I went to salon and did some stuff......about 3 to 4 hours later during bath I touched my genitals with the hand....can I be pregnant? I got my periods 5 days early that month and it lasted for two days with normal ok first and a bit heavy on the second day.....then I got my periods of this month and it was normal with about 4 days flow.......am still scared to death if am pregnant......some sites are saying that periods can happen during pregnancy but in rare cases.....but am still scared....please help...I also took pregnancy test but not with urine morning...took two sets during my 1st period and the next two during the second.....not with morning urine but the results were negative........please help

I think we have already helped you with this question.

You are not pregnant from what you did - to get pregnant a man and woman have to have intercourse with ejaculation inside the vagina or more rarely, on the vaginal opening. You can't get pregnant by a handjob and then touching yourself in the bath hours later.

Your period and negative tests (the time of day you take them is not a concern). You're not pregnant.