About pregnency

By December 7, 2015 - 3:01pm

I am getting really worried about this thing .actually on 1 Nov I and my bf had humping that is his pennis was not inside me .it was all humping but without close and he didn't even ejaculated .when he felt like he went to bathroom but there was no chance of precm too.however I get my periods after 1 month because I had my period twice on the month of Oct I didn't have my period on nov as it ended on 1nov .my date was of 1st Dec might be but m late by 6 days .and my breasts are feeling quite soft and my nipples are carving inside ..is there any chance of getting pregnant due to humping without clothes?

Hi Kanika

For pregnancy to occur, there has to be ejaculate placed inside or at the opening of the vagina.

If this did not happen then pregnancy is not possible.

It seems that your period is about a week late. This can happen due to stress or a shift in hormones and may not be related to pregnancy. From what you have said, there is no risk of pregnancy at all. Your symptoms may be PMS.

Try not to worry so much, I'm sure your period will be along soon.

But what about tender breast ?and
vaginal secretion?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kanika)

These symptoms may be PMS. We can't tell you for sure.

OK thank u but r u sure that there is no chance of pregnancy due to humping without clothes ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kanika)

As I said in my first reply, if there is no ejaculation whatsoever and his penis wasn't even close to your vagina (as you said) then pregnancy is not possible.