Q: 

about two month ago, me and my guy dry humped. i was wearing a pant and underwear while he was naked. i was wet and he penetrated at the opening of my vagina while i was till wearing my pant and underwear. so i want to ask if this can cause pregnancy

By Anonymous January 18, 2016 - 5:23am

Penetration isn't possible when you are clothed. There is no risk of pregnancy here, sperm is not designed to get through clothing even if it makes it wet. Have you had periods since? If so then obviously you can't be pregnant.

Thanks am now relieved from my stress. Yes I had had my periods but it doesn't come the way it should

Tags: