Acid Related Disease, sign of pregnancy?

By May 20, 2015 - 3:05am

I had protected sex (with condom) with my boyfriend on May 1, 2015 and he didn't ejaculate while we're having sex and we even changed the condom twice, he only ejaculated when he was masturbating and i wasn't even near him when he did, then after he ejaculated we didn't do anything already, we just cuddled. We even checked the condoms, there were no leaks or damage . Then on May 15 to May 16, 2015, i started having fatigue i don't know why but i was REALLY stressed that time and it got worse on May 16, 2015 because i was having a sore throat. Then on May 17, 2015 when i woke up i started having a stomach ache it was not that terrible at first and i kept on pooping, like diarrhea poop, but after i ate lunch (my lunch was a bit oily) my stomach ache got worse and my pooping too, it became more painful and watery and i vomited like 2-3 times and i was rushed to the hospital and i was diagnosed with an Acid Related Disease and now i'm okay but my throat still hurts and i'm still having fatigue. And by the way, i was into dieting that time and i was diagnosed before with ulcer. Could the Acid Related Disease be a sign of pregnancy?

Hi Mike Samson

Your symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy. 

You had a digestive issue, that's all. 

Mike Samson, I see that you have posted many questions about pregnancy fears. This seems to be a point of constant anxiety for you. Do you think some kind of therapy would be good for you, to ease your anxiety? You seem to link anything going on with you to pregnancy and pregnancy is never the case.  Talking to a professional might help you.

Hi ma'am Susan! thank you so much! but my period should come by now, it should come by 20s, i'm not sure though when, and its the 21st already, should i be worried? or being sicked or stressed caused it to be "delayed"?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mike Samson)

Hi again,

Sickness can cause a delay in the menstrual cycle, sure. 

A pregnancy test taken now will let you know either way. If you have further question, put a call into your doctor. 

Thank You Ma'am Susan!