after tht happened o felt so sick and had contractions a day after tht n.i was so sick n because i was scared i took aspirin n.vitamin c n drunk parsley and hitted my abdomen and my uterus hard. After more than. 15 days i am still having con

By September 14, 2014 - 7:34pm

A guy was naked and he pushed his penid against me i am a virigin.i was on the second day of my periods i was wearing a pad and underwear short shorts and leggings but i dnt knw if he ejaculated or not

Hi lollivmuraki

We have answered this question for your several times - we cannot continue to answer the same question with the same answer over and over. 

You cannot get pregnant this way - you seem to be trying to induce an abortion when you are not even pregnant. If you have still having pain, I suggest this is caused by anxiety and stress, it's definitely not caused by pregnancy. 

It does't matter if the man ejaculated, nobody can get pregnant when clothed and having not had sex. 

Please see a doctor, if necessary, for further concerns. Your issue here is anxiety, not pregnancy. We have answered your pregnancy questions in full. 

I am so scared and still having panic attacks since then can they be the reason for my cramps plz reply i am very depressed

HERWriter Guide (reply to lollivmuraki)

Hi again! 

Yes, anxiety can cause physical illness. Please see a health professional so that you can find someone to talk to. If you cannot afford it financially, you can attend a free clinic. You can do a google search for "free clinic" and add your State.