Am I being paranoid?

I hope this isn't the wrong forum for something like this but I need advice. So I went on a date with this girl and afterwards we started making out. We were dry humping with my pants on and her in her panties and I started fingering her. She was also groping my penis through my pants but never actually touched it. We stopped there and afterwards I realized that I had a big wet spot on my pants from pre-ejaculate, but I didn't ejaculate. I'm now worried what if I accidentally touched the wet spot before I fingered her and got her pregnant. Can sperm in pre-ejaculate make it through pants? And then survive on my finger? I'm also worried that since she groped the same spot that she might have fingered herself later before washing her hands. Also what if some pre-ejaculate got onto her panties from dry humping and then onto either of our fingers from there prior to fingering. I've been diagnosed with severe OCD. Am I being paranoid? Pregnancy fears is what started my OCD in my teens but it's a ridiculous fear as a man in my 20's. Any advice would be much appreciated.

We talk with a lot of very paranoid people (regarding pregnancy) so you are not alone.

There is no way that she can get pregnant this way; for pregnancy to occur there has to be intercourse and/or sperm inserted in the vagina. Sometimes a woman can get pregnant from sperm deposited on the opening of the vagina but this is not common at all.

Calling her up and asking her "did you finger yourself later and not wash you hands first?" isn't something you want to do. It'll make her paranoid and that's not fair on her.

She cannot get pregnant wearing underwear and she did not have sex. You can put these fears to rest and don't start doing research on the net, you'll come up with who-know-what. Don't play out scenarios in your head. Trust the science! Also, it;s a good idea to refrain from these activities if you have to go through all this after.