Am I bleeding from my period or implantation?

I'm confused if I'm on my period or if its implantation bleeding! Its lighter than my normal period but I've been wearing tampons and pads for the past day.. How long does implantation bleeding last usually?? And is it just a little bit?

Ok I'm really scared.. I was just with my boyfriend and my hand was on his penis through boxers and I saw wetness and I think I touched it! I'm so scared to go to the bathroom or change my tampon because of sperm!!!!! What do I do?? I washed my hands several times I'm still scared! And also he was touching himself through his pants! What if a sperm is on my leg or something??

Thanks for your post. You really need to stop having sexual relations until you have some idea of what you are doing and how your body works. You cannot get pregnant this way!

For more sex ed info, check out this article: http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/misconceptions-sex

My best to you!

Hi Anonymous

It sounds like your period. Implantation bleeding is very light (you wouldn't need a tampon) and lasts only a day or two. It usually looks light pink or light brown. It's enough to wear a panty liner for a day or two (to spare your underwear) but nothing more. It wouldn't require tampons or sanitary pads.

I hope this helps!