Am I just stressed or am I pregnant?

I had sex twice on the 4th of May. After my boyfriend came, we tested the condom and it was fine. We used a new condom during the second time, and he didn't come. I should've had my period last week, but I still haven't had it until now. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? Or is it because I was stressed due to examinations last week?

Sex with a condom that was used properly and tested for breakage (as in your case) is extremely safe - your risk would be 2% or less.

I would think you are late due to stress - it's quite common for the cycle to change due to stress. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now so take one so you can rule out pregnancy completely.

I hope your exams went well.

This is the first time i ever missed a period (the month of May), because I usually have one at any time of the month. I dont know what the cause is, because as I have said earlier, we used different condoms on both occasions, and in addition to that, he pulled out when he came. I asked him to wash up after, and we checked the thing for any breakage. So i guess we are completely safe? Maybe I am just overthinking stuff. Thank you, Susan!

Hi again Anon

There does not seem to be a risk of pregnancy but since you are late, a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

This is the first time I missed a period. But as I've said, we used different condoms on both occasions and in addition, he pulled out when he came, even if he has a condom on. We also tested the thing after just to be sure it was fine. Maybe I am just overthinking. Anyway, thank you Susan!