Am I more likely to get pregnant...?

...if I used my birth control to skip my period this last month? I've heard confusing answers from either side and I just want a straight answer... I skipped my period perfectly - no spotting, and almost no symptoms (I had minor cramps one time). It was the first time skipping it - I did it because I went on vacation.
I am a bit scared to be pregnant since my boyfriend has been rather close-minded about having a baby right now (in the future he has said he'd be open about it). I'm afraid he'll either leave me or try to get me to abort... Abortion is not happening for me, ever. And I'm terrified of being pregnant and alone.

Anyways, yesterday I just got very light, brown discharge, but my period didn't come today... I'm afraid that it may be implantation spotting.... I'm supposed to get my period next week. I'm 19 (boyfriend is 21), and I've been on the pill since Oct 2012.

Hi devilcupcakes

No, if you take birth control pills continuously, you won't be more likely to get pregnant. Just use them exactly as recommend in this way and call your doctor with any concerns.

Make sure you don't get pregnant if your boyfriend isn't on board!